My Blog List

Monday, March 12, 2007

WIP - Sherlock Holmes meets Miss Moneypenny

just a short update for my WIP, I am several steps further and will post it step by step since I did not take pictures of the current status. And since it was my birthday yesterday with beautiful wheather I did not do anything sewing related, although I received lots of nice presents, many of them sewing related ( thank you again, my beloved :-))
Last week I finished the bodice part of the jacket, my "Emma" is showing here that the sleeve area is a little too wide:














I also tried and basted the puffed sleeves. I think this looks really nice, what do you mean ?












Ein kleiner Fortschritt für mein WIP. Eigentlich bin ich schon etwas weiter, aber es gibt noch keine Fotos vom aktuellen Stand, daher hier Schritt für Schritt...
Da ich am Wochenende Geburtstag hatte, habe ich mich auch nicht mit Nähen beschäftigt, obwohl unter meinen vielen Geschenken einige mit Nähen zu tun hatte ( Danke nochmal, mein Schatz ).
Letzte Woche habe ich den "Bodice" der Jacke genäht, Emma zeigt hier, dass der Ärmelbereich etwas zu weit geraten ist, ich hätte dort eine Größe kleiner ausschneiden können.
Desweiteren habe ich die Puff-Ärmel mal gesteckt, ich finde, das sieht gut aus, was meint Ihr ?

No comments: